Monday, July 16, 2012

The Beginning

So, I've decided to start writing a blog, something I have done many a time before, but did two posts and gave up. So hopefully this is something I can keep up with. For those who don't know me, my name is Kathleen, I'm Canadian and a model based out of London. This blog will be about my travels, adventures, and activities.

Currently I'm on my second stint in Seoul after having been here 3 years prior. I will tell you this, IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK! I've been here just at week so far but the familiarity from the previous time is coming back. Oh how I've missed the food, kimchee, I love you.




The food is so nice and fresh here, no wonder why it's hard to see someone overweight, those of which can be easily spotted in Britain as well as North America.

This past year has been a whirlwind, Sydney for 4 months, London and Paris fashion weeks, Paris for 2 months and quick trips to London as well as a lovely holiday in Canada visiting my family, I can't believe it had been a year since I had last been there, times flies!

Well, that's it for the first post. Check back sooooon x


No comments:

Post a Comment