Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Summer Lovin and the Olympic Spirit

After vigorously searching the web Saturday morning trying to find the London Olympic Opening Ceremony, hailing nothing that hadn't already been deleted due to copyright reasons, etc etc.. Morwenna and I searched again in the afternoon and, success, 4 hours of coverage! We were excited little kids watching everything. We did also learn some new things, such as countries we hadn't yet heard of and various olympic trivia. The Brits did an excellent job with the Opening Ceremony and I'm proud to live there, and also to be Canadian, a former colony.

The other two girls and I went out saturday for a bit as there was a "guys dress as girls, girls dress as guys" party. We didn't stay too long, but I was definitely happy to be putting my menswear inspired clothing to use.

The weekend was rather quiet other wise spent mostly lazing around and walking around our neighborhood, after previously doing something touristy the past weekends it was nice to just CHILL. With a bit of self pampering while watching the 90s film Clueless.

This week has brought me more good fortune with the news coming on tuesday that I was to shoot another Korean clothing campaign which I shot yesterday. It was great fun and the photographer spoke perfect english, which made things run a lot smoother than they could have. It was lovely arriving on set to trays of fresh fruit and pastries which aren't common to have on set, unlike in Europe. Also, to find out I would only be shooting 11 looks, only a quarter the amount I had to shoot for the campaign last week! woo hoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment