Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Week two of Seoul...

Well well well.

This seems like a perfect opportunity to write my second post as I am completely dead. Why you ask? Because my flatmate and I just did a class called "Body Pump" at the gym. From my last trip to Seoul 3 years ago my memory of Korean women wasn't that of working out, but more of going to the spa, aka glorified saunas.

However, that image has been pushed out of my mind. As my flatmate and I were the only ones taking breaks during the class and using the least weights. These women are FIT, they put us both to shame. Being the only caucasians in the class, the rest of the women must of thought "oh these dumb white girls" haha. I will definitely be going back for another class, but it won't be the same one, I do not possess the arm strength..nor do I want to look like a body builder.


So far this week has been a bit slow, worked on Monday but castings have slowed down. So, after the one casting we all had yesterday, as we were driving by this cafe called "Mango Six' my flatmate and I got excited as she has been craving mangos since here arrival. Our manager/driver said oh you want mango six. and of course we said. YES. So being the superstar he is, he took us. We had mango flavoured frozen yogurt with mango bits on top. YUMMM.


Other than that, its another dreary day in Seoul. I am so over this monsoon season business. But, I suppose I can't complain too much as we are fairing much better than London.....

No comments:

Post a Comment