Monday, September 10, 2012

Back in London, Back in Action!

Apologies for not posting any news sooner but it has been a few manic days.

My last day in Seoul I was working and the shoot went great. I was very sad to say goodbye to my Korean agency DCM and my amazing bookers and managers there. As far as all concerned, it is more so a "see you later", rather than bye.

Late Saturday morning I headed to Inchon Airport to get ready to head "home" to London. Unfortunately, not knowing how this happend, I was going back to London with an extra 7kg, only being allowed 20kg with Asiana Airlines. I however lucked out with a wonderful lady at check in who only asked that I took 2kg out and she would allow me 5kg extra without any fee. Thus, I happily took a few things out.

After a glass, or two, of red wine after takeoff I quickly fell asleep and the next thing I knew, we were going to be landing shortly in London. I'm always grateful for my ability to always sleep on long haul flights!

It was great to be back in London, and for once, the sun was just shining! I quickly arrived at my new flat and was right back in the swing of things, going to the "Parlour" room at a club/restaurant named Sketch in Central London to see my Seoul roomie, Morwenna DJ. It was a great reunion as Laura, a fellow roomate from Seoul showed up too!

After a wonderful Sunday spent with my best friend Francesca and an earlier drink with my Canadian friend (and co-creator of thisismyjam.com), I attended a good friend's birthday dinner. Unfortunately though, due to doing too much in 24 hours with jetlag and weather changes I quickly fell ill. Thank goodness I have such good friends who made sure they could do anything possible to help me out.

I had a great night's rest and the next thing I knew I was heading to my agency Premier to pick up show cards and start castings for London Fashion Week. Luckily I only had 5 castings, but the rest of the week won't be so easy with about 14 castings tomorrow.

On top of work, today I am starting my new university course at Queen's University.

Let's just say that its going to be a very busy few weeks! But hey, I'm back in London baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment