Sunday, September 2, 2012

The End is Near

I am still shocked, I've already been in Seoul for 7 weeks, and come this weekend I'm heading back "home" to London! I cannot wait, Morwenna headed home to London on Friday and it's been odd not having her here, but we shall reunite next weekend!
Jinny and Morwenna waiting for the bus to the airport
Other than Morwenna's departure not too much has been going on here. I feel that I have done and seen all the things I wanted to while here in Seoul, so I won't be leaving here with any regrets. 

I may be leaving shortly but work is not over. Saturday I was shooting a lookbook with some really cool clothes which were very much my style so it made doing the job much easier. Was a nice way to spend a working Saturday to be honest. It makes such a difference when you can goof off on set and still get your job done.

On set with one of my managers Emily
With the departure of Morwenna and Marina we have received two new girls to fill their spaces. One is from Australia and the other from Poland. They seem nice enough but I have a difficult time with trying to form a friendship when I am here for only a few more days. But, I'm sure all will be fine and we will all get on just fantastically!


No comments:

Post a Comment