Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Outback, Wine, Dance Time!

Well yesterday was pouring down rain, even more so than the same time last week when we were meant to be hit horrifically by a typhoon....or not so much.

So it seemed like a perfect opportunity for me to head to the agency to print out a form for university to then scan and email to my dad. I had spent some time chatting with Ed and Sunny, my two bookers, who are really more like brother and sister to me, when I was about to leave. They had asked me if I had eaten lunch yet and I hadn't so voila, we decided to go out for lunch.

Outback Steakhouse was where we decided on, we had such a feast, it was me, Ed, Sunny, Jinny and Emilie. We had so much fun and it was spur of the moment.The feast included steak, ribs, salad, pasta, prawns, chicken, bread. Let's just say I was glad I was wearing a loose dress.

Oh, and we also pretended it was my birthday. I had happy birthday sung to me in Korean by the staff who were also playing tambourines!

After doing some shopping in the Myeong-dong area I went back to the agency to pick up a bottle of Romanian wine that Ed had given me to bring to the flat and share with the girls. I also picked up some of the leftover bread from lunch so we could have some wine, bread and cheese.

It was a nice chance to relax, enjoy some wine and play cards. Plus, I had never heard of Romanian wine and it was delicious! I will definitely have to try and find some in London!


One thing led to another and we ended up having a bit of a dance party in the flat. I for sure worked up a sweat!

                                       
Today was a huge change from yesterday as the clouds had past it and it was bright blue sky. That being said, I wanted to take advantage of such a gorgeous day so my flatmate Iona and I decided we should go down to Han River. When we were down there we rented bikes. It was so nice being outside and active, taking in the scenery, when we weren't having other cyclists ring their bell at us to move our slow selves!


No comments:

Post a Comment