Friday, November 16, 2012

Let the Games Begin!!!!

And HELLLOOOO readers! Sorry that I've been rather rubbish and posting the past little bit. But ,as previously mentioned, I had a thesis paper to write for my university course, and thank my lucky stars, I JUST submitted it!

Alas, this will be a brief enough recap of what I've been up to, besides spending my evenings prepping and writing this paper.

Saturday after going to the gym I decided to venture into town to get some vitamins, however, the shop I wanted to go to was closed so I ended up walking further west, and what did I stumble upon? The Lord Mayor's parade. It was rather fantastic since I had wanted to go but just couldn't be asked to make the effort. There was lots of people watching and all showing full support for everyone that was apart of the parade.




Did a few other bits that weekend, but nothing out of the ordinary. Tuesday I had a submission shoot which went wonderfully quick, considering I had to work on my paper. We completed 8 looks in 4 hours, including hair and makeup which was brilliant! The team was really cool and the mood was rather chilled, which I always adore.


The following day I was doing another editorial shoot. But, to my fear, we were going to be doing half the shots outside! That is not something that ANYONE likes to hear after september. It turned out to be a sunny day, but regardless, it's no longer summer! After putting my foot down about my conditions for shooting outside, we moved to the location. Lea Valley, its north London near Endfield and such a gorgeous location! Especially when the sun comes out! 


Unfortunately, the cold wasn't my only fear that day. To get to the park we had to go over a train crossing, and of course me following the photographer and him not paying attention, we were rather close to getting hit by the train. My heart definitely beat out of my chest, especially when the conductor blew his horn full force. I for one was extremely cautious with further crossing!


My day wasn't going great when I was almost attacked by a swan too.

Add caption
However, the shoot was fantastic, all shot in film, rather than digital, which is always a welcome change. I'm really looking forward to seeing the end product, which I'll be sure to post up here.

Now that it's friday afternoon, and everything I needed to do this week is complete...LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment