Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Working Girl

and no, not THAT kind of working girl!

I've been keeping myself awfully busy these past few days! Beginning last thursday I have been shooting quite steadily. It began with an editorial shoot for a magazine that I can no longer remember, which was filled with constant makeup changes, so 6 looks did take the whole day! It was lovely working with the same photographer who shot me for the MOGG campaign almost a month ago.

Saturday was another full day shoot for Luxury magazine where my hair was constantly changing. The good thing about constant hair changes for me...I dont have too much hair too work with!
looking slightly Willy Wonka
Sunday was however the hi-light of this trip so far. Shooting an Italian brand Colombo's campaign with  my roomie here, fellow London resident and partner in crime, Morwenna! The leather bags we were shooting were divine, but the furs! They were something else, one of the pieces cost approximately $300,000 USD. I will take a house instead of fur thank you! We had such a great time and cannot wait to see it come out, look for it in Vogue Italia in the upcoming months.


The downside of keeping busy busy is that I tend to get run down, and this is just what has happend. So monday I had a day off and spent the most part of it lazed in bed with constant tea refills, trying to get as much rest as possible.

It was good I did, as my pickup time on Tuesday was 5.30am for a 6am call time. I was a bit uneasy when I was told of the call time and that it was a location shoot, as sometimes it can lead to a far longer day that one would want. This was definitely worth it though as our location was JCB gardens, about an hour and a half outside of Seoul.


It was great to get out of the city and be in nature, even though it was man-made. Thank goodness for having a row of seats to myself on the drive home though, I slept like a baby!






No comments:

Post a Comment