Friday, October 5, 2012

That's a Wrap on Fashion Weeks!

Well ladies and gentlemen, fashion weeks are officially over! Until the next season that is. I had a very successful season walking for the likes of Comme des Garcons, Issey Miyake, Anthipodium, Lutz, and several others. It was nice seeing girls I hadn't seen since last season and seeing what I'll be shooting in editorials for the next few months!

one of my 3 looks from Comme des Garcons

Finale of Issey Miyake

Melinda and I backstage at Comme des Garcons

As much as I loved being in Paris and already miss my agency there (Ford) and all of my bookers, I'm very glad to be back in London and to see all my friends again and being able to catchup since I didn't have much time upon returning from Seoul.

But there's no rest for the wicked, as I'm back to work tomorrow doing the collection show for Toni and Guy, something I've done for several years now and always look forward to. It's like an extended family as I've known the professional team since I started! Keep posted for pictures of that and until then, here's a new editorial I did in Seoul that recently came out.

Secreto Editorial October 2012











No comments:

Post a Comment